Clay wanted to be able to record live conversations using YackPack (to get around the user limit restrictions when recording with Skype). So, today we tested out recording a live conversation with YP and then publishing the conversation. Basically it’s as easy as everything else on YP:
- Log in
- Click on the person’s icon that you want to chat with
- Click the record button
- Click the “live” button and start chatting
- When your conversation is over, click stop
- Send the conversation by clicking the “send” button
- When you receive the new Yack, click the “share this yack” link right under the subject line
- Choose how you want to share your Yack (as a link or embedded into a webpage) and you’re good to go!
Free, multi-person, live conversations recorded for sharing with no software required! YackPack rocks!